MOTOTRBO™ DM1600 DM1400 Digital Mobile Two Way Radio
DM1400 / DM1600 Features and Benefits:
- Numeric Display – Clear, simple display of channel number.
- Analogue/Digital – Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analogue and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Analogue only – Purchase analogue capability now and transition to digital capability when you’re ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only) – Enables a supervisor to interrupt a DM1400 conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode – Utilize the digital power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel (i.e. two virtual channels)—without a repeater.
- IP54 Rated – Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
UHF1 (403-470MHz) / VHF (136-174MHz) MOTOTRBO™
DM1000 Series alphanumeric display analogue / digital mobile radio.
The MOTOTRBO™ DM1600 offers all the benefits of the latest technology – from superior audio to greater coverage.
- 160 Channels
- Analogue / Digital
- Alphanumeric display
- Voice Communications
- Dual Capacity
- Direct Mode (digital mode only)
- Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Standards Compliant (digital mode only)
- Transmit Interrupt (Decode only, digital mode only)
- Basic Privacy (digital mode only)
- Voice Announcement
- IP54 Rated
- Radio Management Suite compatible
|Frequency range (MHz)||VHF: 136-174 UHF: 403-470|
|Output power (W)||Low: 1-25
High: 25-45 (VHF) 25-40 (UHF)
|Operational temperature (°C)||-30 till +60|
|Storage temperature (°C)||-40 till +85|
This mobile is a cost-effective solution to keep your team in contact for maximum efficiency and safety.
Stay in touch with your workers wherever they are. The DM1400 is a simple design so vehicle drivers can communicate without distraction.
This analogue/digital mobile radio offers the benefit of the latest technology, with superior audio quality and greater coverage. It has advanced MOTOTRBO features, such as transmit-interrupt (decode only) to allow critical communication from supervisors.
The DM1400 is the perfect digital upgrade path for the existing analogue user.
Just gradually replace your existing fleet with the analogue-only DM1400 model, which gives you great analogue voice communications. Then whenever you’re ready, a simple software update is all that’s needed to upgrade to crisp, clear digital voice communications .
The basic analogue-only model of the DM1400 allows upgrading to digital with a simple software package when the time is right for you. The DM1400 is easy to use and delivers clear communication for maximum efficiency.
Also available is the MOTOTRBO DM1600 Mobile Radio with an alphanumeric display.
About Motorola DM1600
A basic two-way radio solution mainly focused on pure voice communications. The simple alphanumeric display and navigation button gives access to a few extra features mostly useable in digital mode. E.g. the basic menu, contact list and inbox.
The DM1000 series
The most basic vehicle mounted radios in the MOTOTRBO™ family, developed clear and uncomplicated voice communications. That does not mean that Motorola have sacrificed quality, only that the models are limited to the most fundamental features.
They can be shipped as purely analogue versions that match Motorola’s classic CM series. But they can be made digital with a simple software update, providing digital benefits when the organisation is ready to utilize them.
MOTOTRBO™ is a complete range of two-way radio equipment based on the international standard DMR, Digital Mobile Radio. Almost all models can be used in both digital and analogue modes. MOTOTRBO™ is also the world’s most popular series of products for digital two-way radio communications, with millions of users globally.
The digital technology powering MOTOTRBO™ provides noticeably better performance, like improved battery life, increased capacity and best-in-class audio thanks to active noise cancelling. The IP-based architecture also provides support for productivity enhancing applications like control room solutions, positioning services, telemetry, etc.
By being backwards compatible, MOTOTRBO™ infrastructure allows the use of both analogue and digital devices simultaneously which enables analogue users to upgrade their equipment in their own pace.