Motorola GP328 Two Way Radio 4W UHF/5W VHF Transceiver Interphone
With its 16 channels, the Motorola GP328 is the affordable solution for professionals who require a rugged, reliable 2 way radio to help them stay in contact.
The Motorola GP328 is a PBR radio and does require a licence for use.
- 16 VHF or UHF frequency channels
- 5 Tone and CTCSS
- NiMh high capacity battery (HNN9008)
- Removable antenna
- Belt clip
- User guide
- All the features and functions of the GP320 plus
- 16 channels – for easier calling of larger teams or call groups.
- Emergency signalling Send a help signal to a predefined person or group within the team instantly without dialling.
- Option Board Expandability Different optional add-in boards give added features where required; storage and retrieval of messages, covert message security or automatic man-down alarm messages.
- 16 channel capacity
- Call Forward
- Vote Scan
- Emergency Signallingli>
- Lone Worker
- High/Low output power
- Scan revert channel
|Frequency Range:||UHF and VHF available|
|Power:||5W VHF, 4W UHF|
|Number of Channels:||16|
|Weight:||420 g with high capacity battery|
|Build Specification:||IP54 – for environmental resistance|
|GP328||two way radio, transceiver, interphone
Frequency: VHF: 136 – 174 MHz,
UHF: 403 – 470 MHz, 450 – 527 MHz
Weight: 420g(Ni-MH battery included)
Size: 137 mm *57.5 mm *37.5 mm
|Motorola GP328 basic parameters|
|Motorola GP328 Functional parameters|
|Motorola GP328 Power Parameters|
|Motorola GP340 Appearance Parameters|
- Motorola’s unique MDC signalling allows the transfer of data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- Expandable & easy to install in the field, by simply adding on option boards like voice storage board whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
- The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
- The GP340 is certified by the US Factory Mutual standard intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
Easy to Use
- Switchable RF Power Levels: with one button, users can switch between high and low power with reference to their specific application to conserve battery life.
- Tri-colour LED Battery Gauge indicates battery status with early warning on low battery strength.
- Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users/talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible.
- Lightweight Lithium Ion battery option makes the radio one of the lightest in its range.
Operator friendly controls and features include:
The radio software encompasses Private Line™ and 5-tone selective signalling
- Channel Scan
Allows activity on different communications channels to be monitored and answered
- X-Pand™ Voice Compression and Low Level Expansion
Crisp, clear and strong audio quality in virtually any noisy environment. Low level expansion allows further improvements in audio quality by reducing noise usually heard during pauses in conversation
- Voice Operated Transmit (VOX)
Hands free operation when used with VOX headset accessory
- Adjustable Power Levels
- The radio output power has two settings
– low power extends battery life
– high power allows the radio to transmit over a greater distance
- Emergency Signalling
Sends a help signal to a pre-defined person or group of people. The help signal can contain a pre-recorded voice message enabling your whereabouts or status to be determined immediately by the receiving person
- Programmable Channel Spacing (12.5/20/25KHz)
Flexible and easy migration of channel spacing requirements in any situation
- Lone Worker
Added security and safety for individuals who work remotely from their team. The radio enters emergency mode if the user does not respond to the warning signal
- Option Board Expandability
[iframe src=”//cloud.video.taobao.com/play/u/2153292369/p/1/e/6/t/10300/237189039743.mp4″ width=”100%” height=”500″]