The Motorola MOTOTRBO XPR 5350e and XPR 5550e are part of the XPR 5000e series of digital mobile radios designed for use in a wide range of industries.
The XPR 5350e and XPR 5550e are part of the Motorola MOTOTRBO XPR 5000e series of digital mobile radios. These radios are designed to offer high-quality, reliable voice and data communication in a variety of demanding environments, such as transportation, public safety, utilities, and construction.
The XPR 5350e and XPR 5550e are both part of the Motorola MOTOTRBO XPR 5000e series of digital mobile radios, designed for use in a variety of industries that require reliable and efficient communication.
Here are some of the key specifications and features of the XPR 5350e and XPR 5550e:
- Frequency Range: The XPR 5350e operates in the VHF frequency range (136-174 MHz), while the XPR 5550e operates in the UHF frequency range (403-527 MHz).
- Power Output: Both radios offer a power output of 1-45 watts.
- Channel Capacity: Both radios can accommodate up to 1000 channels.
- Display: The XPR 5350e features a high-resolution, full-color display, while the XPR 5550e features a 4-line, 12-character monochrome display.
- GPS: Both radios offer integrated GPS functionality for location tracking and mapping.
- Bluetooth: Both radios support Bluetooth connectivity for hands-free operation and data transfer.
- Emergency Features: Both radios feature emergency call buttons and emergency signaling capabilities for critical situations.
- Encryption: Both radios offer 256-bit AES encryption for secure communication.